shoes upon shoes upon shoes

I spent this past week organizing my shoe closet. And upgrading the care of my shoes. And making my closest look expensive. haha. After noticing some of my nicer shoes that didn't have boxes were starting to show some wear and tear, I decided to put a little more TLC into them. I went to Target and purchased a ton of clear shoe containers with lids. Before I continue with the story of my shoe closest... I need to let you know about the intensive search I went on. For a Polaroid camera. Not realizing they are not made anymore I went looking at wal-mart, target, kmart, online, and found them on ebay for huge massive amounts of money. Not interested in investing in this project that much I opted for a disposable camera instead. Not as glamorous though. So after purchasing the cameras and the boxes, the next step of this fabulous project was taking pictures of the shoes. I hauled all my shoes upstairs by the arm-fulls and piled on the wood floor. (I thought the wood floor would be a nice background. And yes, I really did put this much thought into it) I laid out my shoes one pair at a time on the wood floor and took a photo of them. Once I made it through the pile, I put them all away. Developed the photos and then taped the photos to the outside of the boxes to better see what shoes where what. I then did the same for the shoes already in the boxes they came in when I bought them. Now my boots are in another league of their own. I wasn't sure what to do about them because of the size. I bought once large container that matched the shoe containers and put all my boots in there. I taped the photos of all the boots to the outside of the container and stored the container in my extra closest in the extra bedroom. Yes, I have two closets....and that's for another blog.

Comments

Popular Posts