Transition into Fall? I don't think so.

So I am a Colorado gal.
I am used to all 4 seasons.

Right now it is becoming fall and it's time to pull out
the cute jackets and boots.

But there's just one problem.
I now live in Arizona.

There is no transition from summer to fall.
It's still in the 100's!

So how does a gal "transition" in such conditions?
So far the only answer I can come up with is...
you don't!

You just treat it like summer.

It's unfortunate really.
I have spent years acquiring the appropriate cute clothes for fall alone.
And Fall happens to be my favorite season to wear clothes in.

I am told that it gets pretty cool here during December.
Maybe then I could wear my favorite articles of clothing.

I will have to wait and see.

Comments

  1. If you really feel you can't use your cute fall stuff, I know someone in Utah that would love to use them? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly Erin all I own now is a box of winter clothes. I had a yardsale before I moved to AZ to get some money for the honeymoon. That means I have only 1/3 of my wardrobe now.

    -dreaminginstilettos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts