Ode to Ulta

Oh Ulta, how your store inspires me. The spacious rows of countless beauty products, non can compare. Cosmetic bags are sheek and in abundance. Hair accessories of all brands available at no more a cost then a department store. The skin care products....low to high end available. Hair products not able to purchase at Wal-Mart...or Target for that matter. My favorite brand of nail polish, O.P.I, available in every hue imaginable. I stock up when my favorite shade is found. The hair salon in back. Service from tasteful, bright associates. How could I have said no all along, when after one visit to the store I can't stop raving about it. Why isn't this chain available to all? It should be, for men and women alike. The only thing, just one, that makes me feel it's not perfect in every way. They don't carry Aveda products. If there were upon their shelves, then it truly would be the ultimate beauty product store.

Comments

Popular Posts