E.L.F.-Eyes Lips Face

I've been in the market for some new blush.
Not only for color
but for texture as well.

I have a dear friend from college, S.
who is a fierce leader and trend setter
when it comes to wearing blush.

She not only knows what colors work best with
your skin tone,
but also recommends certain brands.

The following is a direct quote from facebook.
"S. is the blush queen. She changed my life." -K.

I contacted her recently and explained I need her expert
and brilliant advice on blush and a personal
recommendation would be much appreciated.

She told me about E.L.F. or Eyes Lips Face
a VERY inexpensive make-up line
available on the net or in Target.

She suggested a color for me which unfortunately
was not available at the Target I checked with,
so I went with the following:


All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade.

Not exactly the same as her recommendation
but I love it all the same.
And the huge bonus is that it was only $1!!
That's not a lie.

Here is what she did recommend for me,
which I am going to keep on the look out for:


Studio Blush in Merry Berry

This item cost only $3!

So....
if you are searching for that perfect blush
or new make-up in general...
you can ask my friend S.
or check out

Trust me...
it will change your life.



Comments

Popular Posts