That's Right, You Can Judge Me By The Shows I Watch

It's been said you can judge a book by it's cover
and I say you can judge a person by the TV shows they watch.

Point to follow...

My husband and I do not have cable but watch Netflix only.
The following four shows are what I watch on-going.


1. Ugly Betty
I realize this came and went a few years ago
but I just jumped on the caboose of that band wagon.
Totally addicted to this show from beginning to end.

I'm a sucka for lovey-dovey happy endings and rooted
for the outcome the whole way.
My poor husband was very patient in this month long process
and is lovingly relieved that it's all over.



2. House
The intelligence or lack there of that House makes very apparent
is addicting to watch.
Not sure how I relate except  to enjoy the chuckles I get
from House's sarcasm
and of course the positive outcomes of the patients being treated.



3. Clean House (season 7)
I'm only partial to s. 7 because it's the only season I've been watching.
I'm very intrigued with how people can live in such cluttered lifestyles,
as well as how Mark is able to transform the spaces into such high-end luxuries.



4. Take Home Chef
Let me just list off the reasons
-Curtis Stone ( need I say more?)
- funny random people selected in stores
-unsuspecting bombarded loved ones
-Gourmet food that's delicious to look at and
delicious to reconstruct in my kitchen.
(PS. Every single episode I hope the gal Curtis stops at the grocery store
is going to be the next love interest in his life)

Comments

  1. i love house. there is something about his sacasm that is very endearing to me and i dont know why. maybe its those blue eyes of his. tv, confession: im addicted to glee. it's ok to judge, i judge myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to his sarcasm as well! As for Glee, I can't get enough of it. I can not believe I didn't put it on the list. Maybe it's because I only watch it a few episodes at a time once or twice a month online because I am so busy. Hmmm I'll have to remedy that. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts