A Trip Across Many Waters....Well Okay Just Across the US

A few weeks ago I flew to SC to visit my brother and his family.
My mom and younger sister also flew out to met us as well.

The following pictures are a little travel log of my fantastic week.



About to go geocaching with my family.
It was a first for me and a total blast.




Holding my new baby nephew S.
If you look closely you can see his itty-bitty eyes peeking out.




My cute as a bug niece M.
holding flowers found in the stunning botanical gardens.



Waterfall I hiked down to the bottom off.




A small part of the miles and miles of windmills while driving through
Southern Texas



My younger sister H and I taking our first bite
into fried catfish.
Pretty delicious if I do say so myself.

Comments

  1. Cute! What a fun time, I loved the pics! I'm so glad you got to spend some time with fam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts