San Francisco Adventures Part 4- Museum Musings and the Golden Gate Bridge

This is my final blog
about my adventures in San Francisco
this summer.

To read them in order click on

Alysa, my friend I was visiting in San Fran,
and I managed to do a lot in the few days I was there.

We definitely finished off my trip well
that last day I was visiting.

The night before, on the 4th of July,
we had met a sweet older woman
who invited us to visit the museum
she is director of, the next day.
(read Part 3 for more info on her)

That was the first thing we did on my last day.
Well actually the second.

The first thing we did was stop by a 
store where I bought a cute pair of
rain boots.

I have this thing that anytime I visit
a new city, I buy a pair of shoes from there.
I bought the rain boots
because they would be practical
for where I am moving to in a less than two weeks.

We visited the museum next.


Visiting the 
was definitely a fantastic decision.
Our friend, the museum director
actually gave us a private tour of the art work.

We loved every second of it,
and learned so much.
If you are in the San Fran area,
I highly recommend going there.
And because this is their first year being open,
it's free until January!

Artwork is something never to take lightly.

The only other goal I had while in San Fran,
was to visit the Golden Gate Bridge.

And that is exactly what we did.

After a very long, and challenging
process of getting there
via public transportation
it was a memorable experience.


While gazing out over the bay,
we saw large fish like creatures
(I want to say dolphins, but not sure)
swimming leisurely around.

We could also clearly see 
Alcatraz Island from the bridge too.

Unfortunately not of those pictures turned out well.


Choosing to visit Alysa and San Francisco
was by far one of the best decisions I have made all summer.

In the mean time, keep on dancing!

Comments

Popular Posts