Going gaga for iphone gadgets.

If you do actually read my blog on a regular basis,
.....well thank you!
But actually if you do, the photo I am using today
you will recognize because I used it in the last one.
Only with a slightly different twist.

I'm now traveling the world!!!

Just teasing.



(me in NYC......not!)

My finace gave me an iphone for Christmas.....during Thanksgiving.
I know I know...not how it should work. But it did!
Well since then he and I have had many conversations
about new apps or applications we find for the phone
that we both really like.
(He owns an iphone too)

Usually this results in downloading it,
then deciding it's not as cool as we thought.
Then deleting it from the phone.

There is one however that I am really starting to have fun with,
and that's the app where I can take a photo and edit it to where I can place
that person or people in a different situation.

Hence this photo.
I am no longer in Target, but the fabulous NYC!!!

That's all.
Just wanted to fill you in on what I do with my life just a little bit.
Chat with my Fiance. Search through apps. Play with them.
It's pretty simple really.

Oh and write this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts