Current Inspirational Read-The Creative Habit

Now that I have completed grad school
pleasure reading is back on my daily agenda.

We have a business here in Tucson, AZ
called Bookmans.
You can take in books, movies, music
and trade in for store credit. 

With that store credit I always try to
select a new dance book to add to my library.

This last visit I lucked out.

I selected:



Twyla Tharp is an inspiration
in the performing world,
and specifically to me as a female choreographer. 




This book is actually for everyone
from business minded to writers to dancers.
Anyone that wants to increase their creativity
in any aspect of their life
needs to read this book.




I did initially think it would help me
as a choreographer and dancer.
But reading this is helping in all aspects
of my life by becoming a more well-rounded individual.




Need an easy but inspirational read this summer?
This is your book.

And while you're at it, find a moment and "shake it".
Dancing never gets old.

Comments

Popular Posts