College Graduate!!!

So I have unintentionally been hiatus
for more than a few months.

That is because I was in my final two semesters of 
completing my Master of Fine Arts degree in dance,
with an emphasis on choreography!

I just wanted to let you all know that
after a week of much needed recovery
once I completed my thesis project,
I am more than ready to get back on the blogging horse...

I am so excited to share with all of you
what I spend my final semester working on.
That will come up in the next blog or two.

For now, I just wanted to say thanks 
to my family, friends, mentors and of course my husband
for helping along my path to where I am today.

I look forward to sharing with the world
what I have in store next!

Until then, turn on your radio and take a dance break.
You deserve it!

Comments

  1. I can't believe I didn't see this before, but congratulations again lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts