pursuing the purse

This next blog might sound a little vain.
Or just plain silly
and a waste of time.

To each his own.

Before I get to the juicy details I have to give a little background info.

First-my husband and I are poor college students so unnecessary
shopping does not happen
Second-I kind of have a shopping addiction that I have gotten
help for and have been doing very well with

Okay, so right after Christmas I had a little cash to spend
and I stupidly bought a cute but poorly built $10 purse.
Within weeks it broke apart.

Wanted to replace it but didn't have the extra cash to do so.
One loving monday morning in the not so distant past
my husband went shopping for some items
and felt it only fair that I could do the same as well.

I was given a $20 limit because I am pretty fantastic at finding
what I want on a limited budget.

Well this time I wanted a new, better made, long lasting purse.
For only $20.

Where do you find such things?
At Ross of course.

I decided I wanted a Nine West purse because Ross always carries them
and I still have my Nine West wallet that I purchased at an outlet store
over 4 years ago and it's still going strong.

I knew  a Nine West purse would last an extremely long time
and would give justice to the rarely spent extra $20.

After visiting 3 Ross stores...yes 3 that day
and a brief trip to the mall just in case
this is what I purchased for $17.99



It's in my favorite color,
the brand I desired,
and within the amount I was given.
It's large enough to hold all the unmentionables a gals got to have in her purse
and soft to the touch but sturdy at the same time.

This is a purchase well worth the 4 hours I spent looking for it.

Thanks L for the supporting of the unplanned shopping spree.


Comments

Popular Posts