That's Raven Red To You.

23 days til Christmas!

Now if you have been following my blogs,
you should already know that I love painting my nails.
And that O.P.I is my go-to nail polish brand.

Well this time, things are a little different.

A simple way to add a little festivity to your wardrobe and daily routine
is by painting your nails a nice shade of red.

My friend S. contacted me and suggested I should purchase
Raven Red by Revlon.


She said that it is the perfect shade of red to wear during the holidays.
And I agree!

I was planning to head to the store to purchase it right away.
Before that adventure though I was going through my bag of nail polish
and......
I already own this fabulous color!!

It is a fun, festive, financially friendly, and fancy way to add
a little cheer to your person during this holiday season.
(how's that for alliteration)

If not a mani, at least let your little piggies join in on the festivities!

Comments

Popular Posts