Something Soft and Silky to Dream In

20 days til Christmas!

I'm a little more than excited at this point because
I can not wait to see my husband's face when he sees
the gifts I am surprising him with this year!

(also, I am more than a little curious to know what
is in the extra large box with many bows on it from
my honey and his mother....but not to be selfish or anything)

I think it best that while you are oohing and aahing over the
many beautifully wrapped gifts that are accruing under your
elegantly decorated tree,
that you should be doing it in comfort and style.

I am a sucker for putting on comfy, cute pj's to lounge in
when I get home at night,
And Victoria's Secret has the best right now for those in cold
and warmer weather climates!


First, for those that are more than a bit chilly....
the "Dreamer Flannel Pajama"


(this is my personal favorite print...."starry night")

You'll be oh so warm and snugly romping around with
more christmas decorations to put up and
sipping that delicious hot cocoa I suggested yesterday.


And for those that are quite warm already but just want
to feel relaxed and luxe.....
the "Afterhours Satin Pajama"
(their words, not mine)


(my pick...."floral")

So elegant and soft at the same time.
And this print is not only best for the holidays,
but can be worn year round while on those amazing
getaways you take all the time!!
(that last line was more of a wish for me than reality)


And with the flannel pj's for a short period of time
Victoria's Secret is offering cute flannel slippers.....
FOR FREE!

Oh these pj's and the deal on these adorable slippers
are just to good to be true.

There are many things I love about shopping at Victoria's Secret,
and right now these PJ's are the number one reason.

So scoot on out to the mall, pick up these fantastic sets of sleepwear
then come home and have the perfect excuse to never leave the house again.

Don't be looking for me around town anytime soon...
because I'll be doing just that.

Comments

Popular Posts