Tinted Moisturizer-A Time Saver

So I'm a gal constantly on the go
and I have mastered my make up applying and have got it down to only 5 mins.
Yes that does include eye shadow, blush and lipstick.

I am also very conscious of sun protection especially for my face.
I really do not want to start aging prematurely.

I find that most moisturizers and foundations only have an SPF of 15,
and there is minimal or no UVA or UVB protection.
To make up for the lack of SPF protection I thought if my moisturizer
and my foundation both had SPF in it, then I would definitely be protected.
But I wasn't entirely sure.

I came across an ad in the wonderful magazine Marie Claire
for a tinted moisturizer well within my budget of only $14!

This tinted moisturizer had combined my make-up routine of two steps into one.
Not only would it remove the step of putting on foundation after moisturizing,
but it all also had an SPF level of 30! and both UVA and UVB protection!

This amazing new product that is now part of my daily make up regimen is the fabulous

Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer by Aveeno!

If you are jumping out of your chair to head to the store right this instant to purchase it,
DO NOT GO TO ULTA.
Not once have they carried in stores since I have started looking for it.
But amazingly enough I did find it at walmart.


For those who still want to do the ol two step routine of moisturizer then foundation,
have no fear. I have a solution for you too.

My favorite foundation that does have an SPF of 15 in it is
the Bare Minerals Matte Foundation.

It is a little more pricey at $25 dollars,
but well worth the investment because it lasts up to 3 months.
Also the quality of the product on the face is what ultimately gets me every time.

This product can be found at Ulta.
(I'm only slightly put off by them for not carrying the tinted moisturizer)

I have not completely given up on putting on foundation,
but when I want to take away a few minutes from my prep time in the morning,
the tinted moisturizer is the way to go.

Plus your face looks dewy and fresh.

Who doesn't want to look like you had your make up done to walk down the red carpet?









Comments

Popular Posts