Candy+Cane+Bite Size=Perfection


My favorite candy is only available seasonally.

And it's fitting that the season it is available is the holiday season
so that I do not feel guilty when I eat mounds and mounds of the delicious
concoctions.



This candy was introduced to the world
a few short years ago by Hershey,
but I feel that it should have been out since my childhood,
at least.

This candy is not to strong, nor to weak.
It melts and crunches at the same time.
The sweetness level is not overbearing,
so you can have many and not feel sick to your stomach.


The candy I am asking, no, begging you to try is the
Hershey Candycane flavored Kisses.


This is a candy you will not be disappointed to try.
In fact I would be shocked to learn you did not
become instantly addicted to the indulgent experience of putting
on of these delectable morsels in your mouth.

Buy a bag, or two.
Put them in bowls around your home so you have instant access
when that craving for something so cool and fresh hits you.
And it will. Often.

Please leave me a bag or two at the store.


Comments

Popular Posts