Luciously Lashed


I recently came across a must-know tip for applying mascara.

It was so straight forward and simple,
I could not believe I had not thought of it before!

Before I reveal this simple, but amazing tip
I want to share with you my personal favorite mascara of all time.
And this is after years of searching.

I have long, but thin eyelashes.
I do not need length, but do need volume.

I stumbled upon Clinique's Lash Doubling Mascara.


This Mascara does exactly what I would like.
It not only adds volume but doubles the look of my eyelashes!

I was able to get my friends M. and S. to try it,
 and they are hooked as well!

It is not a $5 mascara that clumps up and dries out after a few weeks.
This mascara costs about $12 and lasts for months and months.
It is available at:


Now onto the amazing tip all women should know
for applying mascara to create full, luscious lashes!

This simple tip is this,
not only apply mascara to the underside of the top lashes,
but also run a coat or two on the top as well.

Why only coat one side of the lashes?


For me,
I coat the bottom lashes first,
then the top side of the upper lashes,
then finally the underside (or side usually coated by mascara).

This tip adds volume and definition as well.

Go ahead! Try it out!

The only improvement I would ask for is that
Clinique make all of their mascaras waterproof.

But C'est la vie my fellow readers.

Enjoy the new eye-popping you!

Comments

Popular Posts