Beauty: A New Purpose for Nivea Creme

The other evening I helped my friend prepare for her Senior Vocal Recital.
I enlisted myself to do her hair and make-up.
I had previously accesorised her outfit, including the heels.



When it came time to make over her face, I learned something conveniently new.
Nivea Creme is not only for moisturizing, but also for removing eye make-up!!



I offered my liquid eye make-up remover, which she promptly turned down.
She then produced her own tin of this famous moisturizer and proceeded to apply it to her eys.
All she did then was rub her eyes for a minute,  then wiped off the excess with tissue.
And her make-up was gone, and the tissue around the eyes was still moisturized.

Nivea Creme is a staple in most women's beauty supplies.
Now you can purchase one less item and just use Nivea Creme to remove make-up
as well as moisturize your whole body!
I know I'm going to.

Comments

Popular Posts