Shoe of the Week: Hot Pink Metal Stilettos

These shoes have been mentioned in a previous blog.
These were gifted to me by some dancer friends who knew of my desire
to always buy a pair of heels when I travel to a new city.




We were in Wichita, KS for a week long dance program.
I was to busy everyday to have a chance to go shopping.
I always try to shop at local boutiques when I travel to a new city,
that way I feel it was more unique and not just something
I can buy at a department store in my home town.

One evening back at the hotel,
the girls came in and surprised me with these shoes.
They had guessed my size and got it right!
Please note that I am not by any means a fan of wearing pink.
Especially ones that are so bright.
I did wear them to the gala performance that night
 with skinny jeans and a white top.

I have not worn them since, and it's been 3 years.
More subdued hues have entered my shoe collection
that I feel more comfortable wearing.
Who knows though, maybe soon an opportunity
will present itself that I can wear these again in public.

Comments

Popular Posts