Solchristmakuh

I am a huge fan of doing Secret Santa every year.

This year my fellow Grad students and I
decided to bring this fun tradition to our little family.

There were some interesting alterations made.
One Grad student is from Canada and celebrates Winter Solstice.
Another Grad student celebrates Hanukkah.

We combined all three names and came up with:

Solchristmakuh

After a few weeks of Solchristmakuhing to each other,
we reconvened at one of the Grad students houses
and celebrated completing the end of the semester
did the big reveal to learn who Solchristmakuhed each other.



All my fellow Grads and a few family members.
I am on the couch in the center with the purple sweater,
pink pants, and tan boots.

It's been a fantastic first semester,
and I look forward to what the next three semesters bring.

I hope you all celebrate your own
Solchristmakuh's in your own way!

Best Wishes!

Comments

Popular Posts