PBS Appearance

I am still grasping the reality
of the well known status
of the U of Arizona School of Dance
and how fortunate I am to be there.

Case in point...
PBS selected the UA School of Dance
to be a part of their Master's series.

UA School of Dance is re-staging
Balanchine's "Allegro Brilliante"
and PBS is following the process of performing
and masters piece.

PBS came to the campus and spent
 a few days shooting footage
and interviewing those involved with
"Allegro Brilliante".

They came and shot footage of the advanced ballet
class that I am taking a few Friday's ago.
I made a point to not be in any part of the room they
were filming at that moment.

Still, being a part and witnessing the process
gives yet another reason
to be proud of attending
UA School of Dance.

I don't know when this story will be shown,
but keep a look out.

Comments

Popular Posts