More S'mores please!

 A previously mentioned post
stated that I attended a fam reunion with my hubby "L".

Well we weren't the brightest campers
in the bunch and didn't take our camera.
We did take our iphones but left those
shut off all week in our car...

...meaning we didn't take one photo.
Nada. Nothing. Zero.

We are relying on the photo skills
of my fab family members to prove we were there.

So far my sweet sis-in-law has come through
and posted some photos
and lucky for us there were two that were were in.

Without further ado:


Myself, L and cute nephew S
waiting out a rainstorm.


Every night that week we made S'mores!!
My fav of the week was a strawberry marshmallow
with dark chocolate between
two brownies.....yummmmy

Here are some nieces and nephews
and myself in the center back.

I think I'm going to go back ASAP.
I want another s'more.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts