Featurette

So my dear cuz who blogs
at the adorable site
My Domestic Design
(click here)

Was actually inspired by a blog
I posted about titled
the Ballerina Project
(click here)

Fortunately my cuz and I got to
meet up for a few days while camping
in the mountains in Utah
at a family reunion.

She decided she wanted to go
with her own interpretation of
the Ballerina Project
and use me as the "ballerina"
(considering I have some dance background)

Her twist?
Taking the photos in the beautiful
outdoors with aspen trees and the mountains
in the background
instead of an urban city.

I tell you think because
when she returns from her vaca
she will blog about it
and I will post a link here.

I am excited to see how it turned out.
And to be a part of her amazing blog
and talent.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts