Scarves Ahead

Scarves are without a doubt, the most inexpensive
and versatile item in a wardrobe.
Not to mention that they are timeless.
Wearing a scarf has been around for hundreds of years.

Originially they were used to keep warm during cold spells.
But soon they were recognized as not only warm, but chic as well.

(in my sisters bedroom. No those are not my stuffed animals on the shelf)

The women who seem to have the best understanding of the scarf,
are the French.
They know how to tie it just so around their pretty little necks,
and voila! they are as chic as can be.

I myself am not French, but still like to think of myself as chic in some aspects.
Us American gals have taken what is predominately French, and found a way to make it our own.
Or at least I like to think so.


(just a few of the many scarves I own)

There are so many ways to wear and tie the scarf.
I could possible write a book on this subject alone.
I have seen many times the top 25 ways to wear a scarf.
As helpful as these are, the truth is that you need to figure out how you like
to wear your scarf.
And it doesn't have to be just one way!
Depending also on the fabric and the weight of the scarf,
you can wear it completely differently then the cotton one next to it in your closet!



All a gal has to do is a guy a package of men's v-neck tshirts from Wal-mart,
invest in 4 or 5 fabulous scarves of all different colors and textures,
and she's got the most versatile and inexpensive wardrobe!

Go ahead, I dare you to put a scarf on with that outfit today.

Comments

Popular Posts