Movie Review: "Leap Year"

I am taking it upon myself to write a review for the movie "Leap Year".
It just came out Jan 8th, and I made a point to see it that same day.
Along with my mom, best friend, and two other friends.
During the matinee between 4 and 6pm of course because it's and extra dollar off.

Amount of stars I give this movie?
*****
That's right, 5 stars!

This movie is only rated PG!
It's clean and great for the whole family, and I plan on adding it to my
personal movie collection when it comes out on DVD.

This movie is about a young lady played by Amy Adams
(the singing princess from the Disney movie "Enchanted")
who is expecting to recieve an engagement ring from her boyfriend,
but instead only recieves diamond earrings.
He heads to Ireland for a conference and she takes it upon herself to follow
the old Irish tradition that a lady can propose to the man she loves on Feb 29th on leap year.
But along the way she encounters many situations that hinder and both help her.


The added twist to the movie is the gent she encounters on her journey
played by Matthew Goode.
This movie really is worth watching, since it's so hard to find a decent PG movie
now days for the adults.

I'm especially writing this for my family so they know of this and
take the opportunity to see it if they can.
No one will be dissapointed!

I've now watched it twice in theaters.
My exscuse is my little sister didn't get to watch it when we first went.

And if I had the money, I'd go watch it again!

Comments

Popular Posts