I'm resoluting to not resolute........maybe

Multiple years ago I became honest with myself and admitted something I had been in denial about.
I actually never even attempted my new years resolutions every year.

That's right. Every year I would do the same thing as any sane human being does in Jan.
I would write a list of resolutions I would accomplish over the course of the next year.

Well I would not even attempt it once Jan 1 came around.
Not once. Regardless of the resolution.

It's been years since I've even thought about make any resolutions.

Well yesterday I did something drastic.
I decided to just pick one thing, and give it a shot this year.
Yes, I am giving resolutions a shot again.

My pick?
To write Thank You notes after events, gifts, ect.
I actually spend alot of time collecting Thank You cards.
But do I use them? Nada.



I decided to go with this one because I won't have to attempt it everyday.
Just after certain occasions.

I wrote my first Thank You card today.
It was for a friend who threw a magnificant Masquerade Party on New Year's Eve.

So I might not be the most timely person with this......
but hey maybe you'll get a Thank You card this year.


Comments

Popular Posts