Flowers For Each Year

I have now been in graduate school
for 6 weeks.... and loving it!

During a friday morning advanced ballet class
I got to participate in the celebration of a marriage that's
lasted for over 30 years.

The husband, is the director of the
School of Dance at the
University of Arizona.
And his wife is the ballet teacher for
the advanced ballet class I take.

He came in before class and filled us all in on the scoop.
He asked us all to come out to the hallway after completing
the first half of class, also known as "barre".

In the hallway he had a flower for each of us to take.
Each flower represented each year they have been married.
We then filed on one at a time
completely surprising the instructor with the huge bouquet.

After delivering my flower I managed to snap a few
candid photos of the whole romantic experience.



I am a hopeless romantic and loved being a part
of this anniversary experience.

Comments

Popular Posts