Closet Space Please

L (my husband) and I just moved into a new apartment.

The one aspect I was VERY excited for
was that I would get a walk-in closet
(for the first time in my life)
Ok, the size of this particular closet is not huge
so let's call it what it really is....
a step-in closet.

Still,
I am totally okay with that fact.

Below are some pictures of this new exciting part of my life
(yes, when I walk into our bedroom and I see
the closet I actually get a smile on my face)



Full view of the mirror, step-in closet, and shoe rack.





Closer look at my shoe selection
and organization of said shoes.




This cubby section holds all my purses,clutches etc
As well as my belts, vintage leather gloves
and jeans.




A very close up of my shoe system.
Note the pictures on the boxes on the rows of shoe containers
(that just means I haven't gotten around to finishing taking the photos)





All my beeeuuutifulll scarves hanging on the inside of my closet door.
Every time I open it up I get to see a vibrant array of colors.





And a not so clear photo of the step-in closet.


I have a hunch that you might not be as excited as me after
looking at these photos.

I only hope that in the future I can write a blog that
shows an actual walk-in closet
(when we can afford a house of course)

Presently I am just happy to know that in the morning when I wake up
after getting to look at my handsome husband,
the second best thing is seeing my shoes and my closet.

Comments

Popular Posts