Current Favs Playlist

I was inspired for this blog by a friend asking me to send her some of my current songs.

So here is my top 25 favorites from my playlist.

I hope you enjoy
(and they can all be purchased on itunes)


 1. Airplanes (instrumental) - DJ ReDo


2. Amazing - Kanye West

3. Are We There Yet - Ingrid Michaelson

4. Born Again - Cory Chrisel & the Wandering Sons

5. Breathe Me - Sia

6. Dream - Priscilla Ahn
7. Driving Away - Svoy


8. Free - Donocan Frankenreiter

9. Gravity - Sara Bareilles

10. Happier - A Fine Frenzy

11. I'm into something good - The Bird and the Bee

12. Marilyn (radio version) - Larsen B


13. Multiple - Jamie Lidell


14. Nicest Thing - Kate Nash

15. Not As We - Alanis Morissette


16. Paradise - Ana Serrano van der Laan

17. Rock Your Soul - Elisa

18. S.O.S. (anything by love) - Apocalyptica

19. Symphonies - Dan Black

20. Wake Up - Danyew


21. Walking on Air - Kerli (this is my ringtone)

22. Water from the same source - Rachel's

23. werewolf - CocoRosie

24. 4 and 20 - Jess Stone

25. The "love happens" soundtrack. Seriously.



Now get some serious listening on!

Comments

Popular Posts