Someone Elses Trash to My Treasure

I have been contemplating if I should take this blog in a new direction.
One that would attract more readers....
mainly the male half of the world.

But I keep realizing that these topics in this blog are truly me.
I write what I know about.
I feel like I am helping others save time by letting them know
I already went through what they are and I can help get them to the
positive end quickly.

So I am sticking to my guns and am going to keep being strong
in the fact that I will continue to write about things that tend to apply
to the women folk of this day and age.

On that note,
my mother passed along this website and I am officially hooked.
This is a blog I will be reading every day.

The creativeness alone is what has me intrigued.
Not to mention that she found away to keep blogging everyday of the year
just like on "Julia & Julia"

Please take a glance and enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts