Satin Robes to Dream In


Silk robes are absolutely dreamy.
When you wear one, that's all you ever want to wear.
No need to have a wardrobe full of clothing.
All you need now is a silk robe.

But there's a problem.
Silk robes are quite pricey, especially for me.

So I've found a solution.

Satin robes.




The one I currently own is the same as the one pictured above,
although in a bright salmon color.

My first experience with satin robes was a pruchase I had made
at a vintage store.
The robe was black trimmed with floral print.
(My younger sister now owns and flaunts around in it)

I had decided the length was not what I preferred.

I desired a knee length robe.



The options for lengths and colors and prints are endless.
Here is a full length robe.




And here is a robe with detail added.

Satin robes are functional and feminine.
Such a simple and inexpensive way to indulge yourself on a regular basis.

Do look around and purchase one for yourself. You will not be dissapointed.

The one mentioned I currently posses, was purchased at JcPenney's.
But even look at Second Hand clothing stores.
Or even Ross Target or Walmart.

The options really are endless
and when it comes to indulging yourself,
there really is no need to say no.


Comments

Popular Posts