Summer and Fall together? Yes!

So this fall I'm expanding on the layered idea.
Not only do I want to play with layering,
but I would like to make it as feminine as possible.

I am really loving mixing summer dresses
with long sweaters to transition into fall.
This saves on the budget of my wardrobe,
and I get to keep wearing the dresses I love so much!
Not to mention all the summer colors I get to play with
that goes right along with all the fall colors coming out.
I do believe this purple sweater is becoming my favorite fall item.
It also looks fantastic with jeans or a skirt.
And the 3/4 sleeves let me add long sleeved shirts underneath
for another layering element.
Fall has officially arrived but don't disregard your summer dresses just yet!
I'm positive your fall clothing will make room for them in your closet,
and make nice!!

Comments

  1. I bought them two years ago at Kohl's. They been everywhere with me including NYC. The updated version of them would be the grey slouch boots. But I am sure you can find brown ones still. They really do work fantastically with so many different things, and many different seasons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts